Segmentation Analysis

Posted: Tuesday 27 October 2009 | Posted by Adam Townend |

Here I have begun to look at who my potential clients are what they need and what I can offer using this segmentation analysis.

Much of my work will be business to business due to the nature of my work but I may design for other freelance workers such as photographers, architects, etc.

My Graphic Design business

Customer One - Business owner
Demographic
Business Owner
Professional
24-50
Successful

Psychology
Appreciates quality
Appreciates lateral thinking
Embraces technology
Clear business vision

Geography
Local
National
EU
Worldwide

Behavior
Encourage new business
Corporate identity

Customer Two - Freelancer
Demographic
Freelance (photographer, architect)
21-55
Busy
Income driven

Psychology
Appreciates quality
Creative
Influential

Geography
Local
National
EU
Worldwide

Behavior
Personal expression
Independent

0 comments: